Updated: 04 May 2023
Offered by:E.M.S. - Electro Medical Systems SA
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES Provide administrative support to our General Manager and other senior leaders your role is to manage a range of tasks and act as first point of contact for internal and external queries.
- Extensively manage calendars: plan, negotiate and schedule meetings to accommodate your manager.
- Assess level of urgency, prioritize incoming issues and concerns addressed to the senior director.
- Attend confidential management meetings.
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal and external contacts in order to source information or redirect inquiries appropriately.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence.
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes.
EDUCATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
- 5 years of experience required within a similar position
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Fluent English and French – German is a strong plus
- Flexible and reliable
- Proactive and multi-tasks
- Ability to ensure confidentiality
- Precise and conscientious
- Location: HQ in Nyon
- Need to travel: No
- Occupation: 80 - 100%