Posted: 04 Jul 2022
Are you looking for a challenging job as an ICT Manager?
Do you have experience working in Industry 4.0? Would you like to work in the manufacturing sector? Our client is looking for an ICT Manager, who would ensure automated deployment and high availability of the company's cloud applications in the headquarters in Biel.
As an ICT Manager, you will be leading the local IT Coordinators team and ensure fast problem resolution and escalation of problems. Moreover, you will be in charge of ICT Operations, Projects, Security, and Service Management at the global division level.
- Support the division in the evolution towards Industry 4.0, facilitate ICT innovation, and ensure the transition to Microsoft Azure cloud hosting and operations
- Lead and participate in the projects regarding innovation, standardization, renewal, and evolution of IT infrastructure
- Be the technical referent for the business and coordinate the technical aspects within the department, liaising with an outsourced service partner
- Make sure that all ICT operations are managed in collaboration with external and internal stakeholders
- Bachelors / Masters in informatics, system engineering, computer science, or similar
- Min. 5 years of experience in IT Service Management in the outsourced ICT environment
- Proven experience in internal ICT infrastructure operations (server and communications infrastructure)
- Support migration to MIcrosoft Cloud
- Hands on experience in Hypervisor,Server, and communications technologies
- Fluent in English and in German
Desired Soft Skills:
- Strong and structured drive for innovation
- Pragnatic and solution-oriented, team player
- od leadership, interpersonal and communication skills