Lab Scientist in a QC Chromatography Lab
Posted: 07 Feb 2024
We are looking for a Lab Scientist in a QC Chromatography Lab, to join the Biologics Analytical Department of our client, an international pharmaceutical company in Lucerne.
The right candidate has a strong technical background and hands-on experience in biochemical analytical methods. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team and support the development of novel biopharmaceuticals. As an active member of our global bioanalytical development team, you will work with your counterparts at our US research sites to apply state-of-the-art technology to support biotechnology process development.
- Start date:15/02/2024
- Planned duration: 1 year
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Lucerne
- Workload: 100%
Your main responsibilities include:
- Second Scientist Review of analytical release and stability data in electronic laboratory notebooks and LIMS.
- Initiating and supporting laboratory investigations in SAP and writing investigation reports.
- Authoring and Reviewing documents, e.g. technical protocols, reports, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Authoring and supporting analytical change controls for method updates and shelf life re-evaluation of clinical batches.
- Performing periodic reviews and authoring review reports for SOPs.
- Close cooperation with program managers and lab heads to align on team priorities and time lines.
- Analytical testing for release, stability and method qualification is an option dependent on business needs and candidate qualification.
- Master’s degree in Biochemistry/Chemistry/Pharmaceutics/Biological Sciences or similar field, or a Bachelor’s degree/Laboratory Technician EFZ with 3+ years of industry experience.
- Deep kledge of protein biochemistry and hands on experience with chromatography methodologies.
- Experience in technical writing and document authoring in English.
- Experience in performing formal analytical data reviews.
- Preferably experience with change controls, deviation management and document authoring.
- Industry experience in a GMP environment is strongly preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and German.
- Strong team player, demonstrating mutual respect.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.