Electronics Product Development Engineer and Project Lead
Updated: 24 Nov 2022
Offered by:Ewellix Switzerland AG
What you will doAs market leader in the electrification and replacement of hydraulic cylinders in mobile working equipment such as scissor lifts, excavators and garbage trucks, you contribute by:
- Designing embedded systems (hard- and software), starting from developing mock-ups, over testing prototypes, to releasing industrialized products in full scale manufacturing.
- Creating smart controls, advanced firmware functionalities, analytics and IoT connectivity.
- Managing product development projects with customers, sales and suppliers by working across borders with our development teams and partners worldwide.
Who you areTo be successful in this role you need the following qualification:
- Master’s or Bachelor‘s degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of working experience in developing embedded hard- and software managing projects with a hands-on mentality
- Proficient in programming / scripting languages such as embedded C/C++ & Python, but with the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and frameworks.
- Experience with common (agile) development tools such as Jira, GIT, CI/CD
- od communication skills, fluent in English (German is a plus) to collaborate with international colleagues and customers alike.
- Last but not least, you enjoy working in a team to create innovative and competitive solutions.
What you will like about working with usWe offer a challenging and multifaceted position within an international work environment as well as the personal development opportunities of a multinational group.Additional informationThe position is located in Liestal, Switzerland. If you are interested, please send your application with extended CV in English.