Marketing Technology Manager
Updated: 13 Jun 2022
Offered by:KFC Europe
KFC, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, is a global chicken restaurant brand with a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. It all started with one cook, Colonel Harland Sanders, who created a finger lickin’ good recipe more than 75 years ago, a list of secret herbs and spices scratched out on the back of the door to his kitchen. Today we still follow his formula for success, with real cooks breading and freshly preparing our delicious chicken by hand in more than 22,000 restaurants in over 135 countries and territories around the world.
In this role you will lead our European Digital Marketing Strategies and guide the performance of our marketing funnel, with a focus on digital engagement, including CRM, paid, owned & earned. In this role you will contributes to business performance, brand, and calendar engagement, elevate our digital experiences and put in place digital marketing technologies. Marketing Technology Manager Lead / vern 40%
- Act as primary interface with local Digital marketing capability to ensure successful local implementation (campaign plan, build, launch, measure) of regional strategies and sharing of best practices, to execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media.
- Developing requirements for technology product owners in Martech integration, Data Stewardship and user experience to support digital marketing strategies.
- Lead and establish digital marketing foundation within KFC and grow capability across the Marketing team and Franchisee community.
- Partner with local markets to influence development of designated consumer facing digital activities and material. Work with local teams to monitor and evaluate Agency performance, and recommend changes as appropriate.
- Report and align with WEBU LT on strategies and results
- Support the development of amazing digital product experiences and conversion with a focus on AB testing capabilities
- Contribute to the development and execution of the brand strategy to drive business growth via full funnel sales leveraging digital
- Establishing digital marketing resourcing needs and build regional vendor relationships
- Identifying the latest trends and digital marketing technologies that are advancing capabilities and how to integrate with market capabilities.
- Coach, partner, and influence to ensure all local market digital communications are measurable and driving ROI on all KFC’s digital channels (paid, owned & ecommerce, earned), including implementing and embedding new media buying technologies across all calendar & brand activities across key markets.
- Developing the set of regional digital marketing metrics
- Evaluating the effectives of digital spend
- Creating a regional roadmap for how to acquire, store, analyze and leverage customer data for our marketing to better connect with customers at KFC and improve Long Term Value and Customer Acquisition costs over time.
- Kledge of digital marketing technologies, analytics, and campaign management tools.
- Strong Analytical capability
- Digital and customer empathy first mindset
- Project Management skills
- Results orientated
- Creativity and problem solving.
- 8-10 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree with good digital marketing experience in direct to consumer
- Fluency in English