IT Service Desk Agent
Updated: 06 Feb 2024
Offered by:Octapharma AG
IT & Technology
What will you be doing as IT Service Desk Agent?
- Identify and diagnose issues and problems and Support problem identification
- Categorize and record reported queries and provide solutions and monitor the issues from start to resolution
- Advise users on appropriate course of action.
- Planning and preparation of IT-Hardware (Laptops, PCs, Phones,…)
- Practical repairs and adjustments of Hardware
Who are you?
- Relevant education from upper secondary school or vocational education
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Service-orientated attitude and good communication skills
- Proficient in both German and English
- Experience in maintenance systems is advantageous
- Highly motivated and willing to learn
- Independent, structured and precise way of working
The Information Technology Department
- The Information Technology department is divided into two local parts - IT Service Desk and Operations&Delivery.
- The overall responsibility of the IT Service Desk is to ensure customer satisfaction in the area of IT
- The department/section consists of 10 people, and you report to the department head of section.
What's the best thing about working with us?
- You help save lives - Every day is meaningful as we produce life-saving medicines
- Family values - Long-term perspective for employees and relationships
- Be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package
- You will have a high level of influence where you can make a difference and leave your footprint
- Work with skilled and fun colleagues in a relatively informal organization
- Skills development - We offer various internal and external employee and leadership trainings, trainee programs and digital solutions
If you have questions about the position, contact Ms. Claudia Vignau, Recruiter; +41 55 451 21 35.
If you proceed in the process
- We will endeavor to review your profile as quickly as possible and provide you with feedback
- The next step is to conduct a phone interview, which takes about 30 minutes.
Would you like to get to k us better? Learn more about us on our website and follow us daily on !