Application Engineer / Product Specialist (f/m/d)
Updated: 20 Jun 2022
Offered by:Gloor Instruments AG
Areas and tasks
- Installation, calibration and maintenance of complete solutions around an electron microscope with focus on microanalysis (EDX, EBSD).
- Customer trainings for microanalysis and scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
- Application support on customer samples
- General contact person for application questions
- Participation on customer events, workshops and exhibitions
- Support in SEM sales projects including support at customer demonstrations, writing demonstration reports and partially offers, analyzing demo samples etc.
- Regular training with our manufacturers
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in materials science or related fields
- Experience as operator of electron microscopes and analytical instruments
- Profound PC kledge
- Fluent in German and French
- Willingness to travel within Switzerland (approx. 60%)
- Above-average customer orientation, friendly appearance, pleasure in customer interaction
- Flexibility and ability to work independently
Do you like to work in a technical environment with contact to customers from a large field of applications while solving new challenges in a small and motivated team?We offer an interesting package of job advantages and a very interesting field of customers, applications and network.Are you interested to find out more about this job? Please get in touch with Christoph Mareischen: [email protected], phone +41 44 940 99 55.