Senior Solution Architect (Java) [120’000 - 150’000 CHF]
Updated: 18 Nov 2022
Salary 120’000 - 150’000 CHF per year
Requirements:- - Proven experience acting as a hands-on Solution or Software or Technical Architect with a strong foundation in Software Engineering/Development. We are flexible on the technology stack and programming language but ideally Java
- Experience in a business domain such Financial Services, Energy, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telecommunication, Travel & - Hospitality or Logistics acting as a SME to link technology with business value
- Strong understanding and experience of Cloud eco-systems like: Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP
- Hands-on applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, Data - Analytics, User Interfaces, Microservices, Serverless, and Decentralised Systems
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Strong leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in Machine Learning is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities:- - Providing client guidance and support through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for solutions
- Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability
- Creating and presenting proof-of-concepts whenever required
- Providing pre-sales pursuits with technology consultancy
- Creating and presenting architecture proposals
- Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams
- Carrying out technical audits and design reviews
- Evaluating new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends
- Participating in internal and external conferences
More: Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting, and design capabilities; and unique 'Engineering DNA,' EPAM's globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people's lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 and 2022 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM's global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 50 countries across six continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked four times as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies list. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age's top 25 World's Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest Growing Firm.
Learn more at www.epam.com and follow EPAM on Twitter and .
Are you an avid technologist who enjoys solving complex architectural and technical consulting challenges whilst driving digital solutions?
Are you hungry to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment as part of a rapidly expanding and very successful global engineering company?
If so, then EPAM is looking for a number of cross-domain hands-on Senior Solution Architects to strengthen our Solution Architecture & Technology Consulting unit which sits within our Global Delivery Organisation in London as we continue to rapidly expand in 2022!
These are great opportunities to work in a fast paced environment with EPAM’s senior strategic technical leaders, our European Architects/Engineers and those from our client accounts supporting them navigate in a rapidly developing technology landscape.
As well as Geneva we are also looking for candidates in other parts of Switzerland as well as Ireland, France, Italy, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Denmark and Malta.
The role requires a strong background in technology consulting, solution or software or technical architecture and software development, building deep client relationship and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts.
Our Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions, identify issues, and communicate solutions. You will take on a broad spectrum of responsibility with exposure to some big customer players in the market.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Kledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- For this position, we are able to consider applications from the following:
- Swiss nationals
- EU/EFTA nationals
-Third-country nationals based in Switzerland with an appropriate work permit
- Displaced people from Ukraine who are currently in Switzerland and hold, or have already applied for, S permits
Rue Le-Royer 13, Geneva