IT Project Manager - Software Implementation
Posted: 20 Sep 2022
IT & Technology
Our client, a major international organisation, is looking for a project manager to work remotely to help deliver a number of new Software Development and IT initiatives across the organisation. Based in Europe (plus or minus 1 hour from Central European Time) you will:
- Ensure that the project delivery process is compliant with policies, meets quality standards, and meets the expectations of the business owner.
- Execute project management tasks such as: resourcing, scope management, change management, financial estimates, interdependency management, vendor selection and management, reporting, stakeholder management, risk, and issue management.
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget.
- Coordinating software development project team members and developing individual responsibilities. Collaborate cross-functionally with teams.
- Defining project/sprint planning including in line with the testing process and release planning; based-on accurate velocity calculations of the team.
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports. Monitor the project progress and take appropriate action on deviations.
- Assist or prepare steering committees and executive communication.
- Manage the internal and external resources on the project team and provide input and support for the PMO through process improvement, methodology compliance, template optimization and ideation (inception) workshops. Liaise with and support the project management office with the IT related components of the business cases before submission for approval.
You will have a solid background in project managing software development initatives or the integration of new CRM, ERP into complex application landscapes. Working to Scrum, Agile, Prince2, PMP or ITIL standards, you will be used to working with remote teams and have the ability to deal with different cultures and time zones.This position is open to remote freelance workers within Europe.