Full Stack Software Engineer [90’000 - 115’000 CHF]
Updated: 25 Apr 2022
Salary 90’000 - 115’000 CHF per year
Requirements:- Minimum Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years experience with frontend (in React and/or Angular)
- 2+ years experience with SQL Databases and NodeJS
- Fluent in English
Tech we use
- Node.JS, React, RTK Query, Typescript, Socket.io, PostgreSQL, Redis, Docker, GitLab
Responsibilities:- WEDO is a fast-growing, continuously evolving company. You'll likely get experience working on many different tasks and projects. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Building and scaling web products that directly impact our customers.
- Developing frontend components and UIs that are reusable and highly performant.
- Create RESTful API’s to be consumed in a front-end application
- Monitor reliability and performance through dashboards and tools to ensure availability
- Dig into bugs and feature requests
- Work with your colleagues to help deliver value to customers in new and exciting ways
- Collaborate proactively with colleagues to build world-class, user focused solutions
More: WEDO Sàrl is a growing startup in Fribourg. Our goal is simplifying teamwork in companies. We develop a collaborative platform named WEDO. With WEDO you can prepare your meetings, write the meeting minutes live and follow the tasks you assigned to colleagues.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our talented and dynamic team. You will help us grow our startup and our engineering team to move our platform to the next level, while driving innovations.
As a full-stack engineer you’ll leverage Node.js to create, consume and expose APIs and web services, as well as building components in React.
You are passionate about the web and its technologies. You love building web applications and are always looking for better ways to deliver them. You always have the eye out for new technologies and how to improve your skills.
You k how to build scalable web apps. You have experience of building web-based applications. You’ve worked across the stack, and though you may k more front end frameworks, you can dive into any aspect of an application. WEDO is built on Node.js, React, PostgreSQL, and WebSockets. It’s a big plus if you have experience with these technologies and frameworks.
You k how to build frontend components. You’ve used a modern frontend framework to develop frontend components. You value user experience and think about reuse as well.
You value code quality. You understand that testing your code and good code coverage is essential in delivering a solid product. You k how to document well and lean on automation whenever possible. You have an understanding of tech debt and can formulate a plan to address it, but k how to ship production-ready code.
You have a systems oriented mindset. You understand how to design systems that are scalable to thousands of users. You k how to make the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism.
You are a team player. You are motivated to work in a dynamic team and adapt to a fast changing environment. You are always willing to learn and are not afraid of code reviews.
Boulevard de Pérolles 3, Fribourg