Tax Specialist 6 months H/F
Posted: 11 May 2023
We are looking for a profile a for a famous Swiss Private Bank : Tax Specialists - M/F
6 months opportunity - Start 01.05.2023
The Tax Specialist is a key element to ensure the quality and the accuracy of the clients' tax statements. The employee main mission is to make sure the best quality of service is provided and coordinate the work between the different departments.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) of the Fiscal Reporting team for the Front Office and other departments of the Bank.
- Handle all queries addressed to the Fiscal Reporting main mail box, either directly or by dispatching it to the relevant team(s).
- Handle all phone calls to the Fiscal Reporting hotline. If the queries cannot be answered immediately ensure that they will be handled in a timely manner and follow up until resolution
- Make sure an accurate feedback is provided to the requestor on any error, late document and answering in a timely manner to any query related to his/her mission and duties
- Handle all the controls of the fiscal reports for various countries (Switzerland, Germany, Russia, France, Spain, Belgium, Austria, Brazil, Argentina, Turkey…).
- Manage, follow up and make sure that any problem raised with the various Bank departments and/or external providers is solved in a timely manner
- Be open to other's ideas.
- Always balance personal and team interests keeping in mind that the Bank's interest are the priority.
- Express and accept constructive criticism.
- Bachelor Degree
- English - Fluent
- French - Fluent