IT Business Partner (SAP MM-SD-VMS)
Updated: 10 May 2022
Offered by:Astara Mobility Switzerland AG
You are responsible for our global business processes as an application expert. You will be responsible for the analysis, specification, implementation and documentation of our SAP topics in the automotive environment (Supply Chain Management, logistics interfaces, etc.).During our rollout you will be responsible for the integration of our offices and act as an interface between the internal department, the IT management and our parent company in Spain. You will Co-Lead the final definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and process flows. With your SAP kledge, you will support the department in defining and implementing processes, train end users and manage IT projects (e.g. aftersales) as required.As part of your support activities (2nd and 3rd level), you will ensure continuous operation and a high level of user satisfaction.
- You have a degree in business informatics, business administration or an equivalent education with relevant professional experience and further education.
- You have several years of experience in implementing SAP interfaces, the automotive industry.
- You have analytical and conceptual skills with a networked way of thinking.
- Alternatively, you have previously worked in the SAP environment and have very good customizing skills.
- You must be fluent in German and English, Spanish is an advantage
- Salesforce kledge desirable.
- Willingness to travel 10 % - 20 %.What we offer
What we offer
- Multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals.
- Continuous personal development.
- Flexible working hours, remote working model.
- Employee discounts for cars.
When you like to take over an independent task in a growing company and bring flexibility, helpfulness, and interest in work, then a well-positioned and dynamic team is waiting for you.Make the next step and apply for this position!