Updated: 31 Aug 2022
Offered by:Integritas Services SA
Integritas Services SA is part of the Trident Trust Group, a leading independent provider of corporate, trust and fund administration services to the financial services sector worldwide, employing over 900 staff across a global footprint that spans Africa, the Americas, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East. The Group offers a stimulating and rewading professional environment and is truly international in its outlook and culture.Compliance OfficerWe are seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer :
- Review of client’s documentation from an AML/CTF standpoint (RISK RATING, AMLA,AMLO-FINMA, CDB).
- Control & setup documentation for onboarding new clients (KYC & CDD).
- Control the documentation of transactions (payments; In and Out flows).
- Support and advice the Trust Officers and management in their day-to-day work.
- Review of tax compliance aspects, such as FATCA and CRS (automatic exchange of information).
- Assist the Chief Compliance Officer in key regulatory projects
- od understanding of Trust & corporate documents of different jurisdictions.
- Compliance background with at least 3 years of experience in Trust business.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with accuracy and attention to details, completing multiple assignments within given deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and team player
- Fluent in Spanish & English mandatory
- Swiss citizen or valid resident permit
- Swiss resident compulsory
If you are interested in joining us, please submit a Curriculum vitae, diplomas and as well as work certificates via email to : [email protected]