Specialist Supplier & Product Quality // Johnson & Johnson
Posted: 23 Feb 2024
Caring for the world, one person at a time. inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of Johnson & Johnson work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 120,000 people.Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine is a global pharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. We do this by discovering, developing, manufacturing and marketing products that combat major threats to the health of people worldwide. The Bern site, with its approx. 600 people of over 25 nationalities, acts as a center of expertise for development and manufacturing of innovative cell based viral- and bacterial vaccines and bacterial based therapeutic products.Main Responsibilities
- Ensuring Supplier and Product quality according to regulations and standards.
- Quality Oversight for aseptic processing
- Product Batch Record Review and Batch Disposition.
- Writing and reviewing Intra Company Quality Agreements.
- Contact person to External Quality of JnJ.
- Writing, reviewing and approving SOPs, work instructions and risk assessments.
- Contact person for production, development, and quality control for all quality related topics.
- Non-Conformance and Change Control Management as Quality Leader.
- Develop and deploy KPIs and Metrics to support continuous improvement.
- Support the execution of external and internal inspection and audits from local and foreign Health Authorities, including the FDA, and customers.
Who we are looking for
- University degree in pharmacy, natural science, medicine, or equivalent
- Work experience in Quality Assurance in a GMP related environment
- Strong kledge of GMP requirements for commercialized, development and clinical products
- od communication skills in English language, German is a plus.
- Excellent communication and team player
- Ability to work in a diverse and changing environment
- Ability to prioritize and to continuously review priorities
This job based in Bern, Switzerland will initially be limited to approx. 12 months. If you are interested in working with a global leading pharmaceutical company in a dynamic, inclusive and collaborative environment, then send us your application today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!