Head of Execution Systems, EMEA
Updated: 09 Jun 2022
Offered by:CSL Behring
- Responsible for leading a regional group accountable for the development, implementation and operational support of manufacturing execution philosophy and associated standards and computerized systems for all batch processing activities from lab to patient.
- Develops, implements, maintains and governs S95/S88 standards, libraries, interfaces and associated systems for activities associated with batch production, testing and release at both internal and external sites including master process data, recipe libraries, recipe management, process control and data historian.
- Ensures real time data access and analysis that is rapidly deployable, scalable to ensure compliance of products with regulatory filings.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive overall design for electronic batch records and automated batch record review by exception, suitable for implementation at multiple global sites.
- Deliver/Start-Up new manufacturing capacity via approved CAPEX projects in compliance w/CSL guidelines
- 15 years’ work experience, with at least 5 years’ experience in execution systems
- Specific experience in process automation, MES and batch manufacturing industry standards (ISA S88 &S95)
- Direct experience designing, building, deploying and supporting automation and execution systems (SCADA, MES, PAT, OSI Pi Data historian, etc.) in a regulated large-scale process-based manufacturing environment
- Experience in running site-based shop floor systems in a globally distributed footprint is highly desirable
- A proven track record of influencing the industry on execution systems via publications and presentations is strongly preferred.
- Experience building, managing, and deploying high performing, innovative and transformational process automation /execution systems across a global organization.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all organizational levels through clear, concise and impactful verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build, mentor and grow a high performing and cohesive team
- Experience in Process Excellence methodology is desirable, but not required
Our BenefitsWe encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.About CSLCSL is a leading global biotechnology company with a dynamic portfolio of life-saving medicines, including those that treat haemophilia and immune deficiencies, as well as vaccines to prevent influenza. Since our start in 1916, we have been driven by our promise to save lives through innovation. Learn more about CSL.We want CSL to reflect the world around usAs a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.Do work that matters at CSL!