System Engineer (MES)
Posted: 25 Jul 2022
Have you worked as a system engineer and you are confident to say that you are good with MESThen this is a great opportunity for you to be working for one of the most influential pharmaceutical companies in the world.
Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Engineer
Background:In addition to supporting ongoing production, the MES team is responsible for the further development of the MES systems. They are the support unit to support production and upcoming projects with our k-how. General information:
- Start date: asap
- End date: annual contract
- Extension: very likely
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Home office: temporarily possible
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Together with their internal business partner, you analyze new requirements for the MES system and implement the optimal solution to the requirements in the GMP environment.
- Also, together with the MES team, you ensure the administration and operation of the MES system. This also includes error analysis, problem-solving and on-call service.
- You plan and monitor the projects with a significant MES share from the requirements specification to handover to production.
- Participation and support in change control management and qualification and/or validation activities according to our client's internal guidelines
- Carrying out training courses for new employees to introduce them to MES
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject
- At least 3 professional experience as a system engineer and experience in the support of MES systems as well as in the Entry as systems engineer/administrator, senior lvl
- Broad understanding of IT architecture with experience in the integration environment and interest in process developments
- Distinctive analysis and synthesis skills as well as networked Thinking in order to develop consistent solutions
- Willingness to picket service
- Very good German and good English skills are required
- Customer and result-oriented, team player with very good communication and organizational skills
- Enthusiasm and an independent, customer-oriented way of working
Nice to haves:
- Experience in project management
- Siemens Simatic IT MES kledge / Siemens Opcenter Pharma MES kledge
- Experience in the support of MES systems for the automated manufacture of biotechnological products
- Experience in the GMP-regulated environment
We are looking forward to receiving your application!