Process Designer / Technischer Zeichner Verfahrenstechnik
Updated: 30 Jan 2024
Offered by:Climeworks AG
- Your mission at Climeworks is to support the team with the Drafting of 2D drawings mostly PFDs, P&IDs, BFDs, SLDs etc.
- You interpret engineering mark-ups of these drawings, and, make the necessary modifications in CAD software.
- You ensure the drawings follow our own internal quality control standards and you facilitate the management of change process.
- Maintenance of the drawing register and project database to facilitate the creation of engineering lists and the bill of materials (equipment, line, instrument, valving) when necessary.
- You setup the project breakdown structure in our internal Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system and link this to our CAD documents.
- You develop our internal drawing standards that align with lessons learned and the relevant industry standards.
- You will coordinate and maintain effective communication with relevant disciplines, and technical representatives to produce interdisciplinary drawings.
- You are a motivated individual with 2-5 years of experience in 2D drafting from the petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, food or any other chemical processing industry.
- You have completed an apprenticeship in technical drawing or drafting.
- You have a familiarity with Piping and instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and can follow typical drafting standards.
- Proficient in use of CAD software such as AutoCAD. Eplan experience is a plus but not required.
- Self-starter able to maintain discipline and meet deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with converting drawings from one software to another is a plus.
- You are eager to learn new things, take on increasing responsibility and grow within Climeworks.
- You have a working kledge of English, German kledge is a plus.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.Our promise: At Climeworks, you are accepted for who you are. As part of our ongoing journey towards creating a diverse and inclusive environment - we encourage everyone to apply! All qualified applicants are considered for positions, so bring along your kledge, personal experiences, and fresh perspectives, and together we can solve one of humankind’s greatest challenges. We look forward to getting to k you!We don't accept candidates from agencies for our positions.