Strategic Partnerships Manager
Updated: 02 Feb 2024
Offered by:Fides Treasury Services AG
As the Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will play a pivotal role in expanding our network of partners, driving new business opportunities, and cultivating strong relationships with existing partners. This position requires a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills and a proven track record in building and managing successful partnerships preferably within the software- or financial industry.
- Identify and proactively reach out to potential partners
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers
- Negotiate and close partnership agreements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing partners
- Conduct thorough market research to identify trends, opportunities, and competitive landscapes within the industry
- Develop and execute joint marketing and sales campaigns with partners to drive revenue growth.
- Act as a brand ambassador, representing the company at industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities.
- Deliver effective product demonstrations to potential partners, showcasing the features and benefits of our solutions
- Expected travel up to 30%
- 5+ years of experience in strategic partnerships or business development roles in the financial, fintech or software industry
- University degree
- Experience in managing and nurturing long-term relationships with partners
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent product demonstration skills, with the ability to effectively articulate the value proposition of our solutions
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in treasury, software sales, cash management or payments desirable
Your future colleaguesAre you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, exciting and international corporate environment? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for motivated and talented employees who want to develop personally and professionally. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to fully utilize your skills and work in a collegial environment with a motivated team. We offer attractive employment conditions with the option to work from home and focus on diversity and inclusion (D&I).This is an exciting opportunity to join Fides as we expand into the Americas and play a key role in our global sales efforts. If you have a passion for sales and a drive to succeed, we’d love to hear from you!