Updated: 03 Aug 2022
Are you an experienced UX Researcher looking for an opportunity to support research activities in developing innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products?
Location: Zurich (May include some travel)
Duration: 12 months
Onsite Working Schedule: 3 days at the office, 2 days remote.
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with novel products and experiences.
- Collect and analyze user behavior via qualitative and quantitative methods, such as usability studies, interviews, and surveys.
- Work with designers, product managers, engineers and research managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Evangelize research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
- M.A./M.S. (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior, or related work experience
- Interest in general research and/or user research methods
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Fluent in English
- Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
Do you recognize yourself in those lines? Then, I look forward to receiving your application today.