Technical Solutions Engineer- Android
Updated: 22 Jun 2022
Technical Solutions EngineerPosition Title: Technical Program ManagerLocation: ZurichAssignment duration: 12 Months, asap.We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to support Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and product reliability for a mobile devices, coordinating across multiple engineering, product and program management teams at the company.Key Responsibilities:
- Manage various work streams related to mobile product launches
- Drive adherence to core prevention and reliability requirements
- Work with testing teams to oversee operational bug-related workflows pre-launch
- Work with prevention and reliability teams to triage and track incident resolution, including postmortem action items
- 5 years of experience in project and product lifecycle management
- Mobile product incident management experience
- Experience in SW development/program management in the Android space.
- Proven experience in the project management of complex projects.
- Comfort with operating in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks, manage time efficiently and navigate ambiguity.
- Sound organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with working in a cross functional and cross timezone organization.
- Experience of managing large-scale and dynamic technical programs.
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.