Technical Program Manager
Posted: 21 Jun 2022
Role: 2 x Technical Program Manager
Duration: 10 months
As a Technical Program Manager in Security you will be responsible for ensuring that vulnerabilities and issues in software and infrastructure are resolved. This is a hands-on role that requires engineering and security kledge as well as the ability to take a deep dive into different domains in a self-sufficient manner.Responsibilities:
- Scope potentially ambiguous remediation projects with varying levels of complexity and potential dependencies, help set priorities, and enable data-driven decisions.
- Understand the end-to-end solution and implementation path, and execute large security projects.
- Coordinate different security and product teams, set clear expectations about responsibilities, communicate with stakeholders, track and measure success.
- Partner with cross-functional engineering teams in order to provide technical direction and influence technical design.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in software development (and related processes).
- Experience in program/project management
- Experience delivering on programs that have stakeholders across an organization.
- Experience working on privacy and/or security solutions.
- Experience in web application security or other areas of product security (e.g. software infrastructure security, applied cryptography, memory corruption vulnerabilities and mitigations), and/or experience with incident response.
- Experience in leading security risk mitigation, technical risk assessment, and integration projects, building key security engineering principles into non-standard infrastructure.