Posted: 27 May 2022
As a Tableau Developer at the Real Estate business unit, you will help us build the data hub for the leading real estate platforms in Switzerland.You will be part of a cross-functional, agile data team, working closely together with Business Analytics, BI development, and stakeholders across the company.
The work location is up to you: Home-office (only in Switzerland), Zürich or Bern
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of Tableau development experience (Online/Server, Desktop)
- od skills related to visual analytics, data display user experience, dashboard life cycle, statistics
- Some experience with ELT processes, databases and basic SQL khow
- A strong service mentality, acting as a consultant for internal stakeholders
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
About the position
- You will be in charge of our growing Tableau Online platform for self-service analytics and reporting, used by more than 200 users
- You are responsible for operations and further development of the Tableau Online platform - including support and training for users of all levels, onboarding of new users, governance tasks, documentation, usage and performance monitoring
- You curate reusable data sources, data displays and analytics tools for the whole organisation together with the BI team
- You will foster best practices around data visualisation, data storytelling and statistics across the organisation
- You will support stakeholders to include best practice data analysis in their workflows and enable self-service
- You will investigate data when drops in KPIs or data glitches occur, always ensuring that data is reliable
- Flexible working hours and a culture of trust
- Remote working with the possibility to work in our offices with your peers when you choose
- Regular hackathons; explore, collaborate, and ideate on the things you think matter
- Team-building activities, budget to spend time and build chemistry and trust with your team in a non-work setting or set up off-site working days to kickstart a new challenge in the most optimal way
- Great office facilities with opportunities for plenty of social interactions, After-Work Apéros, and regular company-wide events
Are you interested in a career with us?
The client is a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people's lives with ground-breaking products. We are looking for digital talent to meet the highest expectations of our users and customers in Switzerland. We offer an environment in which you can make a big difference and your successes are celebrated.
For this position, we are looking for someone willing to relocate to, or already living in Switzerland