Senior Software & DevOps Engineer C#/.NET, Azure Cl
Updated: 25 May 2023
Salary 115’000 - 130’000 CHF per year
Requirements:- - Degree (BSc/MSc) in computer science, software, or electrical/electronic engineering
- Experience in the development of medical products.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the development with: web-applications using C#/ .NET MVC, Angular, Azure (on Web-based PaaS, serverless, and storage platforms), DevOps code, .NET Serilog and ILogger, OpenTelemetry SDKs, Azure Monitor, OAuth2 and OIDC
- Kledge of modern software design patterns and architecture styles (such as event-driven design, CDC & event-streaming, and microservices).
- Working experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Professional fluency in English; German and any other languages are a plus.
Responsibilities:- - Design, implement, test (all levels), and deploy enterprise web-applications based on Angular with Azure PaaS services.
- Develop and maintain desktop applications (.NET Framework).
- Lead the delivery lifecycle of the CI/CD architecture with Azure DevOps.
- Implement REST APIs using C#/ .NET Core
- Design and implement backend service based on SQL and NoSQL storage types.
- Design and implement IaC pipelines based on Terraform or Azure RM.
- Lead the definition and design of Git flow architectures.
- Create high quality documentation in compliance with medical requirements for full traceability in our Application Lifecycle Management system.
- Collaborate closely with interdisciplinary teams (mobile, embedded, product/project management).
About the position
Your key role will be to support our software team located in implementing a new state-of-the art application on Azure, using the latest web technologies such as Angular, Rest API, and Azure PaaS services. You will be creating a new cloud platform as a hub for lung function diagnostics which will connect healthcare providers with patients using our mobile application. Do you want to help us to make lung function testing accessible to everyone everywhere, and to improve the lives of millions of people with lung diseases? Then you have come to the right place!
Technologies:- .NET Framework
- .NET MVC
More: Why us?
We offer an attractive location, fair pay, good social benefits, flexible working hours, hybrid work, and the best conditions in which to do excellent work. This includes comprehensive onboarding, professional and modern technology, and a collegial and supportive working environment. We promote equal opportunities, diversity, and inclusion – come as you are!
If this profile describes you and you would like to work at a fast-growing company in a global environment, then we should meet. directly and exclusively via our e-recruiting tool. The more we learn about you, the better. We look forward to receiving your complete application and reference letters. Your data will be treated confidentially and discreetly.
Contact: [email protected]
Technoparkstrasse 1, Zürich