Microsoft Dynamics Solution Architect /Technical Lead
Updated: 22 Apr 2022
Offered by:Cognizant Technology Solutions AG
Microsoft Dynamics Solution Architect /Technical LeadLocation: Zurich, SwitzerlandType: PermanentDomain: bankingAs a Microsoft Dynamics CE (CRM) / Power Platform Solution Architect / Technical Lead within the Microsoft Business Group, you will be responsible for the design, development and testing of Dynamics CE/CRM and Power Platform projects for one of the largest financial institutions in the industry. This covers also different integrations, configurations, customizations and data migration.About the Team / Business Unit The Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG) Is an end-to-end Microsoft-centric cloud solutions and managed services provider that leverages extensive experience and IP to deliver constant innovation and business value to our clients, powered by the Microsoft Cloud platform.About Yourself: Working in international environments and teams comes natural to you? You understand complex and complicated situations quickly and you are able to address different topics to various audiences? You don’t lose sight of your goals and for yours and the success of your team you go above and beyond? Do you recognize setbacks and difficulties as opportunities of growth and your social competence enables you to understand your stakeholder's thoughts and motives? Are you passionate about the latest technologies and constantly keeping up to date with the newest trends?Required & nice to have Skills:Must Haves:
- od kledge with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE / Dynamics 365 Business Applications functionalities, data model, and security.
- Experience in developing and architecting Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM / CE solutions (customizing and custom code development) and integrations.
- SOA Architecture.
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) (Azure DevOps).
- Experience in interacting with different stakeholders, gathering solution requirements and providing estimates.
- Fluent English is a must.
Nice to Have/ Your chance to grow
- Dynamics 365 / Power Platform Certifications.
- Experience building Azure Solutions (App Services, Functions, KeyVault)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-premises.
- Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Unit, Integration and Performance testing.
- Experience with Onsite / Offshore delivery model.
- Presales experience.
Are you interested to be part of this project? Then please share your CV in English.Who we are?Cognizant (CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our industry-based, consultative approach helps many of the best-kn organizations in every industry and geography envision, build and run more innovative, efficient businesses.We engineer modern businesses to improve everyday life.