(Junior) Linux System Engineer 80-100% (m/f/d)
Updated: 21 Jun 2022
Offered by:DSwiss AG
IT & Technology
Responsibilities & als
- Setup, extensions and maintenance of the DSwiss Linux server infrastructure.
- Development work on our configuration management system.
- Participation in the development lifecycle.
- Operation of DSwiss and customer infrastructures.
- Participation in 3rd level support including on-call duty.
Experience & Kledge
- Successfully completed higher education (ETH, University, FH) or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience supported by references.
- Hands-on Debian and/or Red Hat-based Linux distributions experience in a corporate environment.
- Shell k-how - you are fluent in one or more common scripting dialects (BASH, Python, Perl etc.)
- Kledge in the area of storage technology, networks and server/service monitoring systems.
- We consider the following as an advantage: Experience with configuration management systems (Puppet, Ansible etc.), Java application servers and/or SQL.
- Fluent German and/or English.
- High level of autonomy and a problem-solver mentality and motivation.
- DSwiss is a socially competent and innovative team with open-door mentality.
- Personal responsibility, independence and the possibility to create new solutions.
- Develop, learn and contribute within a highly talented and experienced team.
- Centrally located in Zurich, including a roof-terrace with pool.
- Attractive terms and conditions, including six weeks of vacation.