Join Our Team as Backup Engineer with Windows experience
Updated: 09 Feb 2024
Offered by:Fides Treasury Services AG
Who We're Looking For:
- Maintain, monitor and improve the backup environment based on CommVault (3+ years of experience)
- Experience with Huawei OceanProtect and Lenovo ThinkSystem
- The ability to take a multi-disciplinary view on an IT application setup, not just a single operating system or application
- Maintain the Windows server that support our business – ideally you have working kledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, and DHCP
- Support in basic data center maintenance
- Participate in the continuous improvements of our IT security measures
- Automate tasks using scripting languages and tools such as PowerShell
- Perform regular security audits and hardening of systems in accordance with industry best-practices
- Participate in 3rd level on call support duties as part of the infrastructure team
- Independent Thinker, Team Player: Someone who can think for themselves and follow directions when needed. Collaboration is key!
- Fluent English, German optional
Our hiring process and working at FidesAs part of our team, you will have the opportunity to fully utilize your skills and work in a collegial environment with a motivated team. You will take over responsibility and we want you to develop personally as well as professionally. The position is based in Zurich (Switzerland) and is only open to individuals living or willing and eligible to relocate to Switzerland (usually EU countries).While we offer great freedom in working remotely, we also believe that regular personal exchanges do have a high value. In the office we offer workplace setup for different kind of work styles, free drinks / fruits, table-soccer as well as lunch / transportation discounts and much more.If you're enthusiastic about joining a dynamic team, passionate about IT engineering excellence, and eager to contribute your expertise to impactful projects, we'd love to hear from you!