IoT and audio application programmer
Updated: 27 Jul 2022
Offered by:Barix AG
- Contribute to the development of new Barix products on embedded Linux systems (Yocto, Python, MQTT, C).
- Develop IoT prototypes based on Barix hardware and integrate it to cloud services.
- Test the hardware and software of newly developed products.
- Programming skills are a must. Our preferred are Python and C+/C++, but anyone able to learn one of those is welcome.
- Basic kledge in signal processing.
- Affinity to PCB design: The ability to understand schematics and basic soldering skills are a plus.
- You are willing to learn new tools and technologies required to finish a project.
- You have a “Can Do It” attitude and love to turn ideas into reality.
- A full-time or part-time engagement
- A work place right at the Zürich main station
- Cooperation with development teams around the world
- An opportunity to take responsivity and make products. You are not just a small wheel in a big machine.
- Working in a small and agile company and team
- You can learn / deepen your k-how in developing software for embedded services.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTEDIf you are interested in progressing your career with a leading company, please send your CV in English immediately to [email protected]. We only accept direct applications for this position. Barix AGReto BraderLimmatstrasse 218005 Zürich[email protected]http://www.barix.com