Integration / DevOps Engineer [110’000 - 130’000 CHF]
Updated: 12 Feb 2022
Salary 110’000 - 130’000 CHF per year
Requirements:- - B.Sc. in an applicable field, preferably Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- od kledge of Python and Shell scripting
- Working kledge of databases (SQL)
- Kledge of English
Responsibilities:- We are looking for an Integration/DevOps engineer who will help us build high quality, reliable, secure, safe, and maintainable systems. We are expanding the Positrigo organization to include a totally new functional area of our comapny: Testing & Release. Your role will be the first in it. Therefore, you will get the opportunity to shape and lead parts of business and teams as they grow with us.
Objectives of this Role:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Working closely with software engineers SWE in R&D to ensure that development integrates in CI and automated deployments
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and fixes
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Manage deployments, updates, upgrades
- Provide Level 3 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Automate monitoring visualizations
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
More: Imaging Everyone
Our vision at Positrigo is to image everyone by bringing nuclear medical imaging to the patients. That is why we work to develop the smallest and most affordable brain PET system - combining cutting-edge medical imaging technology with simplicity to enable the early and reliable detection of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's. With your help we want to take our first product NeuroLF to the markets!
You are an engaged personality, used to work proactively and with precision – on your own and in a team – and you are passionate about your work. You enjoy broadening your horizon in order to master new technologies and like to expand your skills continuously. Your profile is complemented by a good kledge of English and, ideally, also German.
We offer you a job with a purpose, stock options, a dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a young and ambitious team, a chance to leverage your experience, bring in your own ideas, and a base in the heart of Zurich (Technopark).
Technoparkstrasse 1, Zurich