Frontend Developer - Angular
Updated: 06 Oct 2021
Salary 90’000 - 120’000 CHF per year
Requirements:- - Experience with C#, TypeScript, Angular, HTML/CSS, SQL, Git (or similar)
- Living in Southern Germany or Switzerland
- Speaking and writing English fluently
- Open, flexible and team-oriented
- Quick in grasping new concepts and tasks
- Highly reliable and you work with precision
Responsibilities:- As a key member of our small, versatile development team, you design, test, deploy and maintain our financing assistant, graphical dashboards, real-time offer modules, document and contract management, CRM and much more. We rely on the latest technologies and have a full backlog with exciting topics.
- Adobe CS
More: Loanboox is one of the top fintech start-ups from Switzerland and is active on the German, French and Austrian market, too. Our innovative financing platform is shaking up the loan and bond request process for issuers and institutional investors. More than 60 billion Swiss Francs of loan requests have been processed since our go-live in September 2016. Our dynamic team of transformers, business developers, software engineers, finance experts and creative minds will thrill and inspire you. Our slogan #FullSpeedAhead rules our daily doing, that’s also why we have recently won the Swiss Fintech Award.
You can expect:
- To actively shape the digital revolution of money and capital markets
- To drive the expansion and growth of one of the top Fintech scale-ups
- A dynamic, highly motivated and caring team (top Kununu rating with 4.7 of 5)
- Exciting challenges, room to grow (incl. training budget) and short decision paths
- A member of the entrepreneurial community “leaders for climate action”
You work either in our central office in Zurich or in your home office in Southern Germany or Switzerland. In any case, you’ll enjoy a drink or two with your team members in Zurich at least once a month.
Talacker 50, 8001 Zürich