DWH Solution Architect
Updated: 25 Apr 2022
Offered by:Cognizant Technology Solutions AG
DWH Solution Architect
Location: Zurich, SwitzerlandType: permanentDomain: BankingID: 00048345061 We are looking for a candidate with Informatica, Oracle SQL, and Control-M skills.
- An exciting opportunity as DWH Solution Architect/ Developer to join the Swiss Data Hub (SDH) Engineering Team which is a data warehouse in CCRO (Chief Compliance and Regulatory Affairs Office) in Zurich for PB, IB and AM positions, trades and associated reference data.
- Development of SDH code base, defining architecture and data modelling for ETL data transformations. Being responsible for code reviews ensuring quality releases.
- In this open position you have the responsibility to be a Subject Matter Expert executing changes as a result of analysis of incidents and problem tickets. Your role includes troubleshooting of complex issues down to code level.
- Being part of a specialized and highly motivated SDH team to build and maintain positive relationships with many different teams.
- You drive continuous improvement initiatives including process optimization, automation via in-house developed code generators.
- A graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics.
- You have at least three years of experience in DWH design and information management in a globally acting multinational environment.
- You bring experience and strong background in Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Architecture, ETL process, Data Modelling and Dimensional Modelling, loading high volume data.
- Experience with Oracle, Informatica, Linux, Control-M. Tuning and optimization of Oracle and Informatica as well as working within an Agile process development are all elements on your track record? Then apply .
- You possess analytical & logical thinking skills, you are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- You are a self-starter, one who embraces change and a team player that displays enthusiasm, confidence and commitment and willing to participate in a highly collaborative environment.
- You have excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English.
Are you interested to be part of this project? Then please share your CV in English.Who we are?Cognizant (CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our industry-based, consultative approach helps many of the best-kn organizations in every industry and geography envision, build and run more innovative, efficient businesses.We engineer modern businesses to improve everyday life.