Domain Owner Insight
Updated: 22 Jun 2022
Offered by:Avaloq Evolution AG
Company DescriptionWriting the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com Job DescriptionYour team As Domain Owner you drive the evolution of the Avaloq Banking Software in your domain. Together with the Product Management Organisation you shape the domain strategy and serve the market demand. You consult, empower, and enable the Product Owners in the domain to derive related products strategies and product definitions to ensure continuous market success. Key measures are Domain KPI’s like quality of the deliveries, transparency of scope and timeline, SLA with our customers, customer satisfaction and innovation power.As Domain Owner you take care of serving customers’ demands globally. You are accountable for the innovation budget as well as the normative maintenance & operations budget. You consult on the roadmap of leading-edge banking products, reaching new markets and customer and ensure operational excellence, satisfying customers with existing products.Your mission
- Together with the Product management organization define the innovation strategies, the product roadmaps and vision maps of leading-edge banking products to reach new markets and customers
- Prioritize and manage the domain backlog considering the input of stakeholders and product owners
- Shape R&D and normative operations budgets
- Steer the domain deliveries (qualitative deliveries, transparency of scope and timeline)
- Satisfy existing customers with existing products and drive operational excellence
- Challenge and harmonise functional and non-functional requirements and ensure cross domain alignment
- Prepare and conduct sales pitches and workshops
QualificationsWhat you need
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Software Engineering with relevant experience in a banking business or equivalent education
- Kledge in Banking industry
- Open and clear communication (English is a must, German is an advantage)
- Professional experience in product management related to software industry
- Proven experience in designing and building data science and data analytics solutions for the banking industry is a strong plus
- Experience working in Agile environments is an advantage
- Ability to manage various internal and external stakeholders on different levels
- Willingness to continuously improve processes
- Focus on maximization of the customer value under given constraints
Additional Information let's talk about perks and compensationWe offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be ackledged.