Cyber Security Operations Center Manager
Updated: 29 Jul 2022
Offered by:Avaloq Evolution AG
Company DescriptionWriting the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com Job DescriptionYour Team In this position, you will be part of the global cyber security operations team with focus on identification, analysis and response to cyber security threats and events. You will support the Head of our Cyber Security Operations Center in improving the effectiveness of the team and actively managing the service providers.You can expect a demanding and complex international environment, which is highly stimulating and encouraging. The growth of the company demands your structured and innovative approach, as well as flexibility to a high degree. As a committed team player, you will support developing the maturity of the cyber security operation center, its controls and processes.This position is available for both our Swiss offices in Zurich, ZH or Bioggo, TI.
- You will act as the deputy to the head of the cyber defence center
- Manage and cultivate the defined security services and the relationship to our service providers
- Assist in assessing the company’s cyber threat landscape and development of strategical initiatives
- Support implementations and projects to cyber security requirements
- Manage major Cyber Security Incidents (on-call duty)
QualificationsWhat you need
- Successfully completed a higher education in the IT Security area or comparable qualification
- 2-4 years working experience in a CSOC / CDC or similar roles
- Solid k-how in cyber security as well as strong analytical and system-oriented thinking
- Proven experience in cyber security incident management
- Experienced with vendor and service management
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
You will get extra points for the following
- Kledge of German, Italian or other languages
- Information and Cyber Security certificates like CySA+, CEH, OSCP, SANS or similar
- Working experience with Splunk Apps, especially Enterprise Security and kledge of the Splunk “search”-language
- Working experience in the creation of playbooks and the tuning of SIEM use cases
- Working experience in Threat Intelligence Management
- Working experience in Digital Forensics and Cyber Security Incident Response
Additional Information let's talk about perks and compensationWe offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be ackledged.