Cloud Security Enterprise Architect
Updated: 28 Apr 2022
Offered by:Avaloq Evolution AG
Company DescriptionWriting the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com Job DescriptionYour TeamCloud Enterprise Security Architect with a passion for private- and public cloud technology including emerging containerized technology (Kubernetes, etc), able to understand and assess new security features and their applicability to business.You will be member of the global Cloud Architecture Team and work closely with the company' decision maker and technology experts to build Avaloq' future cloud platform. In addition to anticipating possible security threats and identifying areas of weakness in the cloud architecture you will guide and advise clients and Avaloq teams.Your Mission
- Evaluate existing security strategies and propose as well potential improvements
- Assessing new cloud/infrastructure technology and advice private- and public cloud experts in regards of Security
- Validate new cloud security system and implement proof of concepts and pilot projects
- Identify security issues in the current environment and propose solutions to further evolve Avaloq' cloud platform.
- Guiding, train and mentor architecture and development teams in security topics across all worldwide subsidiaries (ASAP, ASSL, ASEU).
- Contribute to cloud environment designs from a holistic point of view ensuring it meets all of the company's and SaaS clients security requirements.
- Translate high level security guidelines and principles into detailed technical implementations, making sure the design is compliant with regulatory requirements and can pass external security auditing
- Document and publish detailed security design principals
- Sign-off new architectures from a security perspective.
QualificationsWhat you need
- A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is highly desirable
- Advanced security qualifications such as SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) or CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certifications or similar is a plus
- Kledge of IT processes and controls as well as risk and control frameworks such as (CoBIT, ISO, NIST, ITIL, PCI)
- Strong understanding of information security regulatory requirements and standards such as ISO 27001/2, GDPR, etc
- Broad view about security infrastructure technology
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on technical security, performance and reliability
- od background on working in service area provide services to multiple customers
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
You will get extra points for the following
- AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional or similar
- TOGAF Certification or similar
- Strong communication skills and comfortable to present on C-Level (English).
- Experience in banking sector
Additional InformationWhat you can expect:
It’s all about getting to k our teams and to e-meet with us. We will use video interviews to give you the opportunity to meet your future colleagues and get a first insight into Avaloq’s unique culture.
What we will offer you
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be ackledged.