Technical Recruiter (NEW)
Posted: 19 May 2022
Location: ZurichDuration: 12 Months
As a staffer within People Operations for a major Tech company, you'll focus on one or all aspects of recruiting - sourcing, recruiting, or full life-cycle recruiting based on business demand.1. Support outcomes for a talent ecosystem as a key contributor in order to meet hiring demand, making sure to build and execute against an equitable, inclusive, and accessible hiring system.2. Leverage your working kledge of talent sourcing/recruiting processes to solve moderately complex staffing problems, collaborating on significant and/or unique problems, identifying and recommending creative ways to improve on solutions.3. Manage pipelines, source candidates to address talent gaps, working across-teams in a particular area, and perform staffing analyses and talent assessments, and identify talent needs, partnering with recruiters and/or businesses to best determine how to meet them.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Years Experience: Approximately 5+ years experience sourcing/recruiting or equivalent experience working in Sales, Account Management, Business Development, etc.
- Applications: Experience with applicant tracking systems, Recruiter, gSuite
- Staffing experience across distributed sites within a technical or non-technical or non-technical domain
- Track record of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact; self-directed and detail-oriented with a burning desire to contribute ot the organization's reputation and success
- Exposure to HR processes, such as interviewing and candidate evaluation
- Ability to take initiative and build effective, productive relationships while consistently and positively contributing in a high-paged, changing work environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and manage time efficiently
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy