Sensor Development Engineer (all genders)
Updated: 07 Dec 2023
Offered by:Angst+Pfister AG
WHAT YOU DO:
- You passionately lead sensor design engineering activities within our Group Engineering.
- You develop competencies in sensor testing, calibration, and compensation and proactively drive sensing materials technology development.
- You oversee the project management for sensor-related projects.
- You develop elastomer and sensor integration processes.
- You design and set up test environments for sensor calibration and testing.
- You develop, implement, and validate algorithms for sensor compensation.
- You coordinate with related departments (purchasing, tool manufacturing, quality, production, logistics, finance) throughout the whole project cycles.
- You have a master's degree or higher in microtechnology, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or a related field.
- You bring along substantial technical experience in mechanical and electrical sensor development and testing.
- You are proficient in programming and are well experienced with algorithms related to sensors.
- You are familiar with advanced CAE technologies, virtual product development and have experience in machine building.
- You are service- and customer-oriented and are an analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- You are fluent in English and ideally can speak German at a good level.
WHO WE ARE:The Angst+Pfister Group has been a leading development and production partner for industrial components for over 100 years. As a globally active product and materials specialist, Angst+Pfister serves customers - particularly in Europe and Asia. We develop and manufacture customized and innovative product solutions together with our customers.YOUR BENEFITS
- You are part of a company that promotes trust and relies on your ability for self-management and personal responsibility.
- You work in a well-established company that serves a broad range of clients across different industries.
- You are part of a young, dynamic team in an international environment and have individual career opportunities.
If you're ready to lead the charge in sensor technology and make a lasting impact, apply and be a part of our innovative team in our Innovation Park in Dübendorf!