Senior FPGA/SoC DSP Firmware Engineer (f/m/d)
Updated: 25 Jul 2022
Offered by:Enclustra GmbH
- FPGA firmware system design and specification of high-performance FPGA-based designs.
- DSP algorithm design, modelling (Python/MATLAB), simulation, implementation (VHDL), optimization and verification.
- Integrate the developed algorithms in a wide range of applications, such as digital communications, image processing and video processing.
- Bring-up, debug and test of the developed solutions on hardware (Xilinx/Intel).
- Degree (PhD/MSc/BSc)in a technical subject, such as electronic engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience with digital signal processing design.
- Background in FPGA/ASIC DSP implementation is considered a strong plus.
- Very good communication skills in English, additional languages are a plus.
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from 24 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment, are very well connected to public transport, and can be reached within a short time from Zurich main station.Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to [email protected]. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies. After applying, please feel free to contact us by phone at any time to k the status of your application.You can reach our Human Resources team during our office hours:
- Phone: +41 43 343 39 93
- Email: [email protected]