Updated: 02 Feb 2024
- As part of the Production organization, you are responsible for the diagnostics and repair of manufacturing and customer instruments
- Perform electronics circuit investigation, troubleshooting and PCBA soldering rework
- Evaluate root cause and propose corrective actions
- Continuously improve procedures, processes, and work instructions
- Business process owner for the repair processes in the ERP system
- Contribute to production and R&D projects
- Train, coach, and support team members
- Technical apprenticeship and HF/FH degree in electrical engineering or electronics
- 5 years+ experience in electronic repair in an industrial environment
- Kledge of electronic circuits and EDA tools for circuit design
- Experience with ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills, analytic and solution oriented thinking, independent and conscientious working style
- Fluent in English, German is nice to have
We offer a diverse work environment with an open and transparent company culture where personal development forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start and on many levels.
is a great time to join the team.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.