Regulatory Affairs Specialist (all genders)
Updated: 07 Dec 2023
Offered by:Angst+Pfister AG
WHAT YOU DO
- You will provide regulatory compliance support to all customers to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- You will ensure compliance of our products range with regulations.
- You will be responsible for various documentation e.g. declaration of conformity, safety data sheets for new and existing chemical products and maintenance during all the product life.
- You will gather and analyze data and develop appropriate data structures.
- You will focus on chemical compliance REACH, ROHS and other regulations and directives in Europe and worldwide.
- You will entry data in various regulatory platforms (IMDS; CDX, BOMcheck).
- You hold a Bachelor, Master or higher degree in chemistry or materials sciences or engineering or an equivalent qualification.
- You bring along 3+ years' experience with elastomers and polymers.
- You are well experienced in handling of regulations and approvals.
- You have solid analytical thinking skills and strong ability to compile scientific data.
- Ideally, you bring along some experience in chemical legislation including RoHS, CLP, REACH.
- You are an excellent communicator, fluent and persuasive in English and German.
- You are a committed professional who is details and solution oriented. You understand the importance of well-structured work and have the right attitude to honoring commitments and deadlines.
WHO WE AREThe Angst+Pfister Group has been a leading development and production partner for industrial components for over 100 years. As a globally active product and materials specialist, Angst+Pfister serves customers - particularly in Europe and Asia. We develop and manufacture customized and innovative product solutions together with our customers.YOUR BENEFITS
- You are part of a company that promotes trust and relies on your ability for self-management and personal responsibility.
- You can work remotely or in our office in Zurich/Dübendorf/Stuttgart. There you have very good public transport connections, free parking, and several choices of food and snacks.
- You work in a well-established company that serves a broad range of clients across different industries.
- You are part of a young, dynamic team in an international environment and have individual career opportunities.
Do you find yourself in the job description? Then do not hesitate and apply!