Project Manager Testing (f/m/d, 80-100%)
Updated: 29 Jul 2022
Offered by:Climeworks AG
- Your mission at Climeworks is to manage projects building one of a kind DAC test facilities and prototypes striving for highest excellence and fast execution times with an agile mindset.
- You lead, execute, and accomplish projects for prototypes and new test facilities on schedule and on target for quality and cost.
- You manage test campaign planning and modifications on existing DAC test facilities.
- You develop efficient project execution processes and test campaign work processes and their documentation.
- You assemble powerful project teams with internal resources and acquire new successful work collaborations with external partners.
- You facilitate collaborations and interfaces within the Engineering department and the CTO.
- Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in a scientific or engineering discipline
- You look back to at least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- You have demonstrated experience to execute projects for R&D Prototypes or one-of-a-kind process plants and the ability to manage million-dollar projects.
- You can lead a multi-disciplinary and cross-functional team with external partners.
- You bring a good understanding of process engineering and thermodynamics; plant execution in the field of chemical, process or mechanical engineering; project management tools including scheduling, controlling and estimating.
- You are willing to travel up to 20%.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and a good German language working kledge.
What we offer: A flat hierarchy within a young and interdisciplinary team with a fast decision- making mindset. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.