Manager LCM (f/m/d)
Updated: 02 Aug 2022
Offered by:Enclustra GmbH
- You lead the LCM (Life Cycle Management) of our modules and baseboards and ad on boards.
- You verify and validate components for our products which are already sold in series and requires support in special for the following to processes:
- SSE’s (second source evaluation) including removing and soldering components as well as carry out production tests and solve problems independently
- ECO’s (Engineering Change Order) including BoM changes, generate/update production data as well as support and perform re-designs
- You lead customer repairs and support the production repair team with troubleshooting and repairs.
- You revise operating manuals and applications notes with our technical writer.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering ETH or equivalent experience.
- You have already made your first experience a line manager.
- You have experience with schematic and layout design
- You have good soldering skills (rework skills) or a willingness to acquire the relevant skills
- You have a good mindset of debugging and troubleshooting.
- You understand to build and run embedded Bare Metal software and Linux.
- You have affinity and a logical, analytical and structure way for problem solving.
- You have very good language skills in German and English
Enclustra offers you an exciting, open work environment and a varied job with a great deal of creative freedom. With us you will find a motivated team from 24 nations, unbureaucratic decision-making channels, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working time models and a friendly working atmosphere. Our modern offices are equipped with optimal technical equipment, are very well connected to public transport, and can be reached within a short time from Zurich main station.Please send your complete application including a photo, copies of your work certificates and diplomas to [email protected]. We are unable to process applications arriving via postal mail or sent by agencies. After applying, please feel free to contact us by phone at any time to k the status of your application.You can reach our Human Resources team during our office hours:
- Phone: +41 43 343 39 93
- Email: [email protected]