Talent Acquisition Manager (80-100%)
Updated: 13 Dec 2023
Offered by:Climeworks AG
Editing / Translation
- Your mission at Climeworks is the key factor to our success: identify and accompany our future Climeworkers - a huge impact!
- You proactively lead recruitment processes for various markets, ensuring an excellent customer experience to hiring managers as well as candidates.
- You are the initial face of Climeworks recruitment, serving as the primary contact for potential candidates representing our core values.
- You work closely with our recruitment coordinators, search and identify future talents, assess candidates for cultural fit, and advise your business unit on the best-in-class recruitment strategy.
- You act as a sparring partner for our hiring managers and take the lead in candidate assessments.
- You bring in your ideas and expertise to reshape recruitment and employer branding processes for our scale-up company.
- You completed a bachelor's or master's degree in Psychology, Business Administration or similar.
- You bring at least 3 years of experience in in-house recruitment, having been responsible for the recruiting process of positions from A-Z.
- You have a strong kledge in Active Sourcing and your kledge of Employer Branding is a plus.
- Your experience in recruitment of technical roles in the engineering, construction or manufacturing environment is a big plus.
- You are highly customer-friendly, agile and dynamic.
- You would describe yourself as a self-starter and you like to take ownership.
- You value quality in your service very high and have a structured workstyle.
- You are fluent in German and English and your excellent communication skills set you apart.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our career’s portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers
Our promise: At Climeworks, you are accepted for who you are. As part of our ongoing journey towards creating a diverse and inclusive environment - we encourage everyone to apply! All qualified applicants are considered for positions, so bring along your kledge, personal experiences, and fresh perspectives, and together we can solve one of humankind’s greatest challenges. We look forward to getting to k you!
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for this position.