Junior Consultant on Rewards, Data and Intelligence (m/f/d)
Updated: 12 May 2022
Offered by:Towers Watson AG
As a Junior Consultant on Rewards, Data and Intelligence, you will:
- Conduct a wide variety of compensation and benefits surveys and related projects.
- Collect compensation and benefits data, conducting checks and validation as well as data analysis.
- Ensure client’s understanding of survey content and methodology.
- Help our clients ensure that their reward programs are competitive by performing benchmarking analyses.
- Partner with consultants and clients to design compensation programs to attract, reward and retain talent.
- Help raise client awareness of products and services and identify sales opportunities.
- Assist product leaders, account managers and reward consultants to ensure client satisfaction and engagement from pre-sales through post-sales.
- Support the day-to-day relationship of large accounts under the guidance of the account manager.
- Support preparation of client-facing meetings and presentations.
- You have a Master’s degree or equivalent
- You are interested in discovering the consulting environment and desire to work with multiple clients across the world and sectors and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest in one of the following is absolutely required: HR (compensation and benefits, recruitment, payroll etc.); sales or revenue-generation; market surveys or statistics/ data.
- You are enthusiastic, creative and a team player.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have excellent analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- You are proactive, flexible and have a can-do mentality.
- You have excellent skills in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Fluent in German and/or French and English.
- You have a commercial mindset when communicating with clients/prospects.
We offerCome join a team of dynamic and motivating colleagues made up of some very experienced people. You can look forward to an everyday life where you both acquire new kledge and skills – just as you share your own kledge and experience with the team.At WTW we have positive spirit and a casual tone. We work from a set of values that, among other things is focused on personal development, respect, teamwork and integrity. We offer an attractive workplace with free working conditions, an attractive salary package and good pension conditions.Together, we unlock potentialEqual Opportunity EmployerTo be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU or EFTA nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.