Front End Development Manager (80 - 100%)
Updated: 12 Feb 2024
Offered by:Climeworks AG
- Your mission as Front End Development Manager at Climeworks is to lead the early development of Direct Air Capture and Storage (DAC+S) projects at suitable locations world wide.
- You take ownership of this process by reviewing established selection criteria, establishing a business case in close alignment with all internal and external stakeholders and developing that site towards readiness for project execution.
- You lead the Climeworks project team through the early front-end stages of a DAC+S project such as Conceptual, Pre-FEED and FEED.
- You manage stakeholder engagement activities including community outreach and permitting activities for the selected site.
- You establish contacts to partners, energy and service providers and lead relevant contract negotiations.
- You have 8+ years of work experience in project development or management of early stage (front-end) industrial projects.
- You have experience in managing Stakeholder & Community engagement for large-scale industrial projects, with demonstrated track record of constructively incorporating stakeholder priorities into project planning.
- You have a strong network among international project development companies.
- You enjoy collaborating cross-functional with different departments and are well-versed with PPA negotiations, Front End Loading (FEL) processes and with contracting and handling EPCs incl. claims management.
- You consider yourself a team player, motivator, and decision maker.
- You are willing to travel up to 60% and you are fluent in English.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our career’s portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers. Our promise: At Climeworks, you are accepted for who you are. As part of our ongoing journey towards creating a diverse and inclusive environment - we encourage everyone to apply! All qualified applicants are considered for positions, so bring along your kledge, personal experiences, and fresh perspectives, and together we can solve one of humankind’s greatest challenges. We look forward to getting to k you! Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.