Updated: 16 Mar 2023
Offered by:SHL Medical AG
SHL Medical is the world-leading solution provider in the design, development, and manufacturing of advanced drug delivery systems with more than 5000 employees worldwide. Our customers include top pharmaceutical and biotech companies from around the globe that require innovative devices such as auto-injectors or pen injectors to effectively deliver their drugs. Headquartered in Switzerland since late 2018, with sites in Sweden, Taiwan, and the United States. Job OverviewOur Team Lead Reception is key point of contact at our front desk together with a small team and provides excellent onsite services with a warm, positive, discrete, and helpful attitude. Sounds like you? We are excited to get to k you! Main Responsibilities
- Act as an ambassador for the company by providing impeccable servicing to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for our reception and the organization of the front desk.
- Offer administrative support across the global organization, coordinate front-desk activities and catering / support hospitality services for meetings / workshops with our service partners and suppliers.
- Ensure digital visitor management including hybrid workstation booking and accommodation in our corporate flats.
- Work collaboratively with the Office/Facility Manager, ICT department and our internal CEO office.
Skills and Qualification
- Proven experience as a Receptionist, a Hotel Receptionist, or in a similar role.
- Experience in leading a small dynamic team in line with Office/Facility Manager.
- Strong teamwork skills with ability to work in a multicultural environment and build harmonious working relationships.
- Organized, structured and independent working style with high level of confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and digital savvy.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- A company culture with Focus on Customer, Operate with Ethics and Integrity, Drive Simplicity, Learn and Improve, & Deliver Together.
- Modern, global working environment with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies.
- Challenging assignments in a fast growing and innovative industry.
- Various opportunities for personal and professional development within a global organization.
- Centrally located office in Zug, very close to the train station.
Interested in joining SHL Medical and in supporting us with your expertise and personality? Then we look forward to receiving your application including your CV, motivation letter, and all other relevant documents via the Easy button or directly to [email protected]For more information on SHL Medical, please visit: linkedin.com/company/shlmedical/life Is this not quite what you are looking for? Further interesting career opportunities can be found on: shl-medical.com/careers Please note: For this position, we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.