Project Manager MES
Posted: 02 Sep 2022
Are you an IT project manager with experience in manufacturing execution systems?
If this is the case, then do read on, because this could definitely be an interesting opening for you.
Next Gen MES (manufacturing execution system) is a key initiative for the client's consumer. The project Manager will be responsible for Project planning, tracking, escalation, and communication.
He/she will align the global implementation roadmap across regions and manage execution control, support budget approval, and keep connecting with relevant stakeholders.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning, escalation, and mitigation
- Supports and monitors Budget preparation and approval and spending.
- Detailed project and milestone planning for multi-site implementation
- Plans roadmap considering deployment/Integration strategy and Modular approach
- Ensures schedule adherence and deliverables.
- Timely escalation and Mitigation of issues Budget approval, business case and benefit
- Support Budget approval
- Business case development in alignment with relevant stakeholders Execution/Deployment
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery, interfaces with external customers or field-based employees on technical matters, as needed
- Assigns and monitors work, providing technical support and direction. Ensures proper execution and control of the project.
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools
- Ensure adherence with Security, Compliance and Quality policies and procedures Transition to sustain and support
- Ensure the successful program transition to the sustain and support business organization working closely with Global Business Process Owner, Global Systems and Platform Business Owners, IT and regional teams
- Provide feedback and lessons learned to strengthen Deployment methodology and Enterprise Standards and processes
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, science, IT or similar
- Preferred Related Industry Experience from Consumer Products, Retail, Pharmaceutical
- 4+ years of related experience in Multi-site MES execution.
- Kledge of business process analysis and application design and implementation.
- Experience in project implementation in a regulated GxP environment.
- Experience in implementing globally Manufacturing Operations Systems and Manufacturing Execution Systems (Werum PasX, GE, Tracksys and/or new generation MES)
If we have sparked your interest with this new opening then do not hesitate to apply !