Posted: 22 May 2022
Field EngineerWe are looking for an experienced Field Engineer who will focus on user support and incident management for one of our globally rened pharma client.
Key features of the role Languages: German and English
- Proven track of record in Infrastructure Maintenance and Development
- Ability to show dynamism in a collaborative environment and to coach younger colleagues
- We need a broad exposure to work in a REGULATED MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT: an open minded generalist with the ability to perform a lot of stakeholder management.
- Minimum BA in computer science or professional education
- Around 5 years of experience managing IT incidents, service requests, changes and moves preferably in a lab environment
- Participate in local and global IT lab projects
- Hard- and software purchasing
- On call duty approx. once per month
- IT apprentice supervision
- Backup of team members managing other areas (application support, manufacturing support)
- Performs analysis, design, implementation and maintenance activities.
- Works with team members to solve problems or improve existing processes.
- Develops and delivers project solutions on schedule and within budget based on department methodologies.
- Participates on and may lead project teams and provides technical support.
- Provides status reports, progress reports and documentation to department management and business partners.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business partner needs and manages satisfaction relative to deliverables.
- Consistently demonstrates kledge seeking and sharing behaviors across departments in performing daily work,
- May provide technical expertise as a subject matter expert.
- Applies competency models principles, concepts and practices.
- Ensures that company assets are appropriately identified, valued, and protected by complying with and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies.