Treasury Senior Analyst
Updated: 07 Sep 2022
Offered by:Interactive Brokers
The Treasury department focuses on optimizing the Company’s cash, securities and metals assets for various IB Group affiliates. We are offering a full-time position for a professional, motivated and technology-orientated candidate.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Cash management and controls.
- Exposure management of various external counterparties.
- Collateral management.
- Data collection and daily reporting.
- Reconciliation of cash bookings and positions.
- Investigations and internal adjustments.
- Production and maintenance of internal written policies and procedures.
- Contribute to enhancing treasury management systems and processes.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with external bank and custody partners.
- Ad hoc analysis and project work.
- Managing and prioritizing the technology book of work.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with strengths in mathematics, finance, or engineering.
- 4-8 years of treasury or collateral management experience; financial services experience a plus.
- Proficient in the use of treasury systems and Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical skills and a flair for numbers.
- od organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- od interpersonal and communication skills; ability to make judgments and challenge current practices, if needed.
- Confident at quickly adapting to changing work environments and priorities.
- Background in counterparty exposure management will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English (the “company language”), German an advantage.
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, and are analytical and methodical, we can offer you a position that will challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team helping to shape a substantial global treasury function in one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.