Sr. Regional Supply Chain Manager
Updated: 01 Jun 2022
Offered by:Johnson & Johnson
Position overview Johnson & Johnson Consumer Europe is a leading supplier of Fast-Moving Consumer ods. Our products are produced and distributed in all major European countries and exported overseas. For our Essential Health Franchise, we are recruiting for a Senior Manager. This role leads the supply planning team for the Femcare business. The person will be responsible for driving excellent results with regard to product supply to support our consumers and fuel our growth. CLICK HERE TO GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT LIFE @ Johnson & Johnson Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead, coach, and empower a team of regional supply planners, who own reliably driving supply across the 0-24 month horizon for the EMEA region The team owns the execution from Net Requirements to the delivery of Finished ods to the J&J distribution centers in the local markets / clusters.
- Owns delivery of the targets tied to Customer Service, Inventory and Cash.
- Drives a reduction in slow moving and excess obsolete inventory by driving collaboration with the markets for ongoing supply and project management teams for product changes.
- Identify and drive corrective actions to sustainably increase performance for the assigned franchises working with in-market supply chain teams, plant planning and/or External Manufacturing planning teams.
- Drive Finished goods inventory strategies for their franchise, driving teams to execute in alignment with the plans and targets.
- Defines and leads programs for structural inventory reduction and reliability improvements through the deployment of our agility initiatives
- Partner with our MAKE organization and key external partners to drive a step-change in agility and reliability for our customers and consumers.
- Partner with Market Supply Chain Teams to shape demand and drive a successful end-to-end supply chain
Qualifications & Experience:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Business economics, Operations or related field.
- Interacts and collaborates with team and partners, respectful and adaptable yet with strong point of view. Ability to work well in a global and complex structure.
- Dedicated leader, creating accountability across his/her team and partners, inspirational and bringing energy to interactions.
- Experience in SAP R/3, SAP APO and/or OMP. Experiences in demonstrating existing systems capabilities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate large amounts of information leading to sound conclusions for effective decision making.
- Able to ^zoom in and zoom out’, quickly shifting between the strategic and the tactical
- Strong communication skills, particularly summarizing complex detail into executive summaries for leadership
Behavioural Competencies Sought:
- Visionary: Demonstrated ability to see potential in abstract or complex ideas and create clear ways forward. Ability to convert an abstract vision into commercially driven and consumer-based strategies, tangible plans, and clear objectives.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: A passion for developing new ways of doing things, challenging convention, failing fast, and leaning into new ways of working. Resilient and comfortable in the face of challenge.
- Thrives in uncertainty: Comfort with ambiguity, willingness to adopt change, and leveraging to cultivate creative, new opportunities
- Collaboration: The ability to influence, motivate and lead cross functional teams especially amidst complexity and even if not in an area of current expertise
- Consumer-centric: A consistent champion of the consumer– using to drive clarity and ensuring the voice of the consumer is always at the forefront of decision-making
- University Degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain related subject.
- 10 –15 years of experience in various supply chain functions.
- Minimum of 3 years of Planning experience (at regional, in market and factory level)
- Fluent in Spoken and Written English
- Travel up to 10%
- An exciting position in an international and dynamic environment with continuous learning and growth opportunities
- A competitive salary, on-site sport accommodations, health/energy programs and other benefits for you and your family.
- An inclusive team environment where diversity and different opinions are respected and valued, and the importance of a good work-life balance is recognized.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.