Supply Network Planner
Posted: 02 Sep 2022
Do you feel yourself as a good team member? Able to listen and create conditions to improve?
If your answer is yes, this job opportunity is for you!
- Responsible for Supply Network Planning, monitoring demand coverage and perform proper upstream communication to eliminate risk of stockout, ensuring inventory distribution as per market needs and net requirements propagation;
- Create and maintain business relationship with the customer, focusing on excellent and proactive communication, transparency and pro-active and tactical problem-solving;
- Oversee the fulfillment of the Company’s Metrics and KPIs, inventory management, SLOB reduction;
- Manage Project Trackers and collaborate with Project Managers to ensure timelines are achieved;
- Ensure adherence to the Global Compliance time frames and calendars for month end closing and reporting;
- Builds strong partnership with all internal stakeholders, Supply Chain, local teams, Compliance, Finance, Planning, Commercial, Regulatory & Deliver to identify optimization and standardization opportunities with a continuous improvement mindset;
- Cooperate with our distribution and manufacturing sites to ensure the product arrives on time at the customer;
- Ensure that the inventory levels of the customer are replenished on time based on their latest forecast numbers;
- Analyse net requirements together with the production plants for an effective and efficient supply chain.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, Business economics, Operations or related field;
- od communication skills and cultural awareness;
- Able to prioritize within a complex and dynamic business environment;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate large amounts of information leading to sound conclusions for effective decision-making;
- Very good working kledge SAP RPE / APO – OMP kledge would be an advantage;
- Experienced user of MS Office, especially strong Excel analytical capabilities are required;
- Fluent level of written and spoken English.
Still there? Please be free to make your new step career by sending us your application!