Updated: 12 May 2022
Offered by:TAAL DIT GmbH
At TAAL, we thrive on innovation and support for creativity.TAAL (www.taal.com) is a cutting-edge technology corporation driving global adoption of blockchain services while having already established ourselves as the world leader in Bitcoin mining. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a worldwide team led by industry experts, TAAL is on a mission to broaden the reach of blockchain and deliver all the promise the technology has for shaping a better future.Our roster of enterprise clients is growing fast and our transformation into a blockchain-as-a-service company requires new talents and fresh ideas.In the Zug area (Switzerland) we are looking for an engaged and flexible
In this role the candidate will report to the Head of People and will join a committed international team and have a unique opportunity to shape the exciting new frontiers of transaction processing on the BSV blockchain and the development of a pioneering blockchain-as-a-service ecosystem.
Role and Responsibilities
- Full employee life cycle from onboarding to offboarding by handling all operational and administrative tasks in all group companies.
- Being responsible for the organization and administration including interview scheduling of the whole recruiting process and collaboration with the hiring managers.
- Preparation of various written communication including contracts and offer letters, employment verification letters etc. and other HR-related confidential documentation.
- Management of HR data and HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
- Responsibility for the monthly payroll process and first point of contact for external payroll providers and other stakeholders.
- Development and implementation of HR reporting for HR budget, HR metrics, etc.
- Implementation and review of HR policies and procedures.
- Provide an efficient and dedicated HR advisory service to staff in relation to employee matters like leave, absence, compensation, etc.
- Implementation and upkeeping of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, etc.
- Participation in the implementation of the company compensation & benefits plan and subsequent management of the plan.
- Actively looking for opportunities to improve HR processes, systems and delivery to ensure we are ahead of the curve, proactively suggesting new ideas.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Several years of relevant HR experience, ideally in a fast growing, agile and high performance driven international SME company.
- Solid kledge of Swiss labour law and social security law. Kledge of other countries like Canada, UK, etc. is a plus.
- Fluent in English written and spoken and good German kledge.
- Proficient in MS-Office and experience with HR software, BambooHR is a plus.
- Strong decision-making skills, doer with entrepreneurial mindset and independent mode of operation.
- Great communication and organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Hands-on, flexible and reliable person and willingness to learn and grow.
- Discreet and self-dependent personality who is able to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- HR Start-up experience is a plus.
To apply for this role please visit - https://taalaccount.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=59